This video tutorial is specific to Genesis 6.x-1.2. The process for 6.x-2.x is exactly the same except the CSS file you need to edit is
page.css located in your subthemes
This tutorial show you how to easily position the primary and secondary links using the built in CSS snippets.
1. A text editor - in the video I am using Dreamweaver 8 in code edit mode.
2. Drupal 6 installed on your testing server. I use Wampserver on my localhost and have installed Drupal.
3. Genesis theme framework must be uploaded to the server as well, all subthemes require the core framework as a dependency.
The basic steps
1. Locate the primary and secondary CSS in the genesis_SUBTHEME.css file (around line 204).
2. Uncomment the relevant snippet to position them either in the center or to the right.
See, I told you this would be easy:)
Last updated 30th August, 2011 - 5:19pm